2012. A year that is nearly behind us. I have to admit, not my favorite year.
Not that there weren't many, many good things to be grateful for. I cannot deny that I have so much good to be appreciative about. There just was also a lot of heartbreak and heartache. Conflicts. Challenges. Change. Loss. Even with that said, I am excited about the new year ahead. I feel so blessed to have my boys in my life. To be loved. To be in love.
None of us ever know exactly what lies ahead, but we can definitely enjoy the ride. This year I am going to be sure I don't take any of the journey for granted. I can't wait to see you there!
2 comments:
Ah,2012. Its been... interesting, I have to agree. Haha. not great but better than 2011. Heres to making 2013 epic. :D
Sorry to hear that 2012 was less than stellar for you but I sure hope 2013 will be superb!
Post a Comment