Friday, May 17, 2013

Nothing's Gonna Change My World




Bam.

As bad as stress can be sometimes, it can sometimes disappear as quickly as it slapped ya in the face to start. Tonight, I found my own cure to some recent issues that have been ruffling my charissafeathers for the past few weeks. Time for Charlie to cheer the fuck up, so to speak. Life goes on!

I have many, many, many things in my life that are so perfect. Why would I waste any time in this short life feeling down and out? So I'm not gonna anymore! Whisper words of wisdom...


So in the spirit of being charissadoestoomuchbutlovesthatshit here are some recent things I am digging these days:


Polka Dots

They're on my phone case, my clothes, you name it. If there is a polka dot version of anything you'd better believe I have it right now. I'm basically mentally 7-years-old these days.





Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift:

These two are super heavy in rotation on the ol spotify these days. 

Something about Bruno just really hits me as a life changer in music. There is a certain vibe about it that gets me to put down the alternative rock that I normally soley exist on. It took me all of two seconds to get hooked. Can't wait until Marta and I (and the rest of everyone in Utah Society, ie Monica, tons of our pals) get to see him in concert this summer.

Taylor Swift, I didn't immediately take to her from the beginning, but eventually she grew on me. And well, she's a fellow girl with guitar, so I gotta give her props. She is uber talented, writes catchy and relatable songs. That are even more fun for me to play around the house all night driving everyone insane in the membrane. 



These Shoes

As you may know I have a habit of playing out a pair of shoes when I fall in love with em. I can't stop with these ones. They go with EVERYTHING yo. Wish I had bought more than one pair. Dang.




Lastly, I'm pretty sure there is not a day that goes by in my life that I don't somehow, someway quote The Beatles (ie Life goes on...). This song fits me tonight.





2 comments:

Hilary said...

You've got the right attitude for sure. And I quite like polka dots, also. :)

"Life is very short and there's no time, for fussing and fighting my friend."

JessicaNicole said...

I will have to explain to you later why this ost was so perfect for me to see today. as always, eye to eye, lady. right down to the polka dot love. haha!